Evo-Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cooking System Version 0.5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craze

Cooking System Version 0.5 Empty
PostSubject: Cooking System Version 0.5   Cooking System Version 0.5 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 pm

Cooking System Version 0.5 Mitsuk10

Hey all!

I'm posting the demo to my cooking system which is still in it's initial stages. This demo is very short, but gives an idea what the basis of this system would be.

Basically, this demo allows you to cook food(items) and you will be awarded points based on how well you cook it. I plan to make many additions in the future but wanted to get this out there for any feedback you may have.

Credits

Free to use for all forum members. Please credit Mithran, Jet, Omegas7, and myself if this is used in a published project. (commercial or non-commercial) Do not post this elsewhere without my permission.

Special thanks to IMP1 & KGC.

Instructions

Create food items in the database like this: food name (raw) & food name (cooked).
Example: corn (raw) & corn (cooked). They must be paired in the database as such. The raw item must proceed the cooked item in the order of the database for the script to return the proper item after cooking.

Here is a pic of what it should look like:
Cooking System Version 0.5 Food_e10
Start the Oven Timer by flipping Switch 03.

Update:
In order to call the food selection window for Oven 1, use this script call in an event command: $scene = $Scene_Oven.new(1)
Stop Oven1 and Timer1 using this script call in an event command: $game_system.stop_oven(1)

In order to call the food selection window for Oven 2, use this script call in an event command: $scene = $Scene_Oven.new(2)
Stop Oven2 and Timer2 using this script call in an event command: $game_system.stop_oven(2)

Switches 3&4 are reserved for Ovens 1&2, and Switches 5-8 are reserved for the 4 quality points (under, over, perfect, and accept)

Any questions, suggestions, comments, concerns, or criticism is welcome.

Demo

Find the demo here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?9ba1keccvafyoa9

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Craze on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BasilMeer
Admin
Admin
BasilMeer

PostSubject: Re: Cooking System Version 0.5   Cooking System Version 0.5 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 1:07 am

Nice Craze. I am gonna give this a shot Wink

EDIT:
Hey Craze, I am getting this error every time I press New Game.
Cooking System Version 0.5 Ojojgl10
Back to top Go down
https://evogamers.forummotion.com
Craze

PostSubject: Re: Cooking System Version 0.5   Cooking System Version 0.5 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:37 am

Sorry about that, I was testing a new idea right before I submitted it. That line can simply be commented out as well as the other line in Window_Timer2.

However, to make it simpler, I've corrected the bug, and changed the download link.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
BasilMeer
Admin
Admin
BasilMeer

PostSubject: Re: Cooking System Version 0.5   Cooking System Version 0.5 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:37 am

Awesome Craze. I loved it! I'm now thinking of making a game on a restaurant lol Still, this is an awesome creation man. Keep up the good work man Wink
Back to top Go down
https://evogamers.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking System Version 0.5   Cooking System Version 0.5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cooking System Version 0.5
Page 1 of 1