Evo-Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Youtube Channel!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elfosng
Experienced
Experienced
Elfosng

My Youtube Channel! Empty
PostSubject: My Youtube Channel!   My Youtube Channel! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Hey guys well just wanted to tell you all about my youtube channel. I made it about 3 weeks ago now and I use it mostly for my game reviews I do. I have 3 episodes out now 1 per a week. ANyways how this affects you is if you want me to review your game on there possibly get it a little public notice. I have quite a few people that watch although only 1 subscriber Sad But still my channels young and it is getting bigger. So if you want me to put your game up there here are some guidelines:
1. Have to give me a download link so I can play the game.
2. If you want me to adress a site for your game or a post here or something let me know so I can add that.
3. I will make a special section at the end of my next episode for RPG Maker games or matbe a special episode.
So thats about it everyone come check out my channel please! Oh by the way my game review seires name is Games In Motion!
Link to channel:Elfosngs channel!
Back to top Go down
BasilMeer
Admin
Admin
BasilMeer

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube Channel!   My Youtube Channel! EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:58 pm

Got a cool voice there Elf Very Happy I'll suscribe to your channel and will watch every video possible.
Back to top Go down
https://evogamers.forummotion.com
DragonMaster
DragonMaster

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube Channel!   My Youtube Channel! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 1:22 am

I might sub... Oh and your voice is cool too.
Back to top Go down
http://dqix.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Youtube Channel!   My Youtube Channel! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Youtube Channel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evo-Gamers :: Others :: Ad Plaza-
Jump to: